Happy Jack’s Pawn Shop is a great place to visit for anyone looking to pawn or purchase quality second-hand goods. We are a family-owned and operated business who believe in doing everything with honesty, integrity, and respect. You can trust that we will look you in the eye and do everything we can to make your experience as good as possible.
We, Corey and Shannon Lueck (in the middle), have owned Happy Jack’s Pawn shop for 7 years now. While we love music, tools, and cool gadgets, our primary passion is our faith and family. Our manager, Anatoliy, and our entire staff share our values and commitment to running the “Happiest Pawn Shop in Regina”.
Located in the heart of Regina, we are easily accessible from everywhere in the city. Come see what the happiest pawn shop in Regina has to offer.
Looks like you have some loading problems or conflict of Robo Gallery with some other plugins or theme.Please open Settings section on the right side admin menu and use Compatibility Settings / jQuery option. Try to switch jQuery option value to Forced include, save settings try to reload page. If it's not gonna help please try Alternative option. User Guide: [ Fix conflict solution ]
If it's not gonna help please contact our support team and we help you to find solution.
Happy Jack’s Pawning service is a great way to get a loan, fast! We offer small loans on home electronics, musical equipment, power tools, and more. Simply bring your items in, and our trained staff will appraise them and make an offer based on the current market value as well as the item’s condition. You will then have 90 days to repay the loan while the items are held as collateral.
- To pawn an item, customers must be at least 18 years old, and have 2 pieces of Government ID – one with a photo
- Pawned items are required to have legible, untampered serial numbers
- All items must stay in hold for a minimum of 72 hours
- Pawned items will be held up to 90 days
- Items can be claimed by anyone in possession of the pawn ticket provided, or by the person who pawned the item if they have one piece of ID
- Claiming an item you’ve pawned will require repayment of the original loan, with interest for each month it was in hold. A $1 claim fee is also added to every claim
- Interest is calculated as 20% of the price of the original loan. For example, the interest on a loan of $100 would be $20 for each month that the item is on hold
- There is no credit check required
- There is no extra charge for debit transactions or for lost tickets
- After 90 days, your item becomes the property of Happy Jack’s Pawn and will be sold